Chilling moment monster strolls into police station to report girlfriend missing – 2 days after he battered her to death | The Sun

Chilling moment monster strolls into police station to report girlfriend missing – 2 days after he battered her to death | The Sun

May 12, 2023

THIS is the chilling moment a monster strolled into a police station to report his girlfriend missing – two days after he bludgeoned her to death.

Smita Mistry, 32, suffered a fatal abdominal haemorrhage after being battered by Frank Farrell in the head, face and torso.

The 38-year-old then brazenly walked into a police station to claim he had not heard from his girlfriend since she fell in the bath.

When officers arrived at Smita's home in Leicester, they found her battered body on the bed.

Farrell was jailed for life with a minimum of 24 years after being found guilty of murder in December 2021.

The conviction can only now be reported after he was last month found guilty of a string of sex attacks against two former partners.

Read more news

Body found in search for wife ‘murdered by husband who dumped body in suitcase’

Man, 29, found stabbed to death in BMW as four arrested over brutal killing

On March 21, 2021, Farrell barged his way into Smita's home in Leicester to carry out the savage attack.

Despite his shameless web of lies, police discovered CCTV that showed his car parked close to her house at the time of the killing.

Footage also showed him running towards her property, with neighbours also revealing they heard Smita telling the thug to leave.

While he was being investigated for murder, police discovered he had also raped and sexually assaulted two former partners.

Most read in The Sun


Holly wipes Phil Schofield from social media as former friends ‘barely speak’


Phillip Schofield releases statement to mend relationship with Holly


Teen faked brain tumour to charm celebs – but real reason was even darker


Robert De Niro, 79, reveals cute name of 7th child after shock birth announcement

One victim was attacked multiple times and suffered a black eye when Farrell hit her face with wooden bed slates.

The second had dog faeces shoved in her mouth during one particularly brutal assault.

Farrell was found guilty of four counts of rape and six of actual bodily harm between 2009 and 2015 and will be sentenced on May 22.

In a tribute, Smita's dad said: "Smita's death has left me distraught and empty.

"I cannot bear to think what she must have gone through and the pain she must have suffered.

"She was brutally assaulted and murdered. She must have died in horrific circumstances and this is too painful to think about.

"I cannot contemplate why anyone could be so cruel as to take someone's life."

Source: Read Full Article