Meghan and Harry's tell-all Oprah interview will be 'pretty extraordinary' – as they've 'moved on' from Royal lifeFebruary 16, 2021
MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry's tell-all Oprah interview will be "pretty extraordinary" as they have completely "moved on" from life in the Royal family.
The bombshell 90-minute interview special featuring the Duke and Duchess even has the potential to be "explosive," an expert has warned.
👑 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news and gossip...
Chris Ship, ITV's royal editor, told Good Morning Britain today: "I think what you can expect from the interview is something pretty extraordinary.
"All of those things have the potential to be pretty extraordinary, perhaps even explosive.
"I don't think Harry going to do anything that will severely embarrass the Queen.
"He still talks to the Queen on a fairly regular basis, that's the one connection he's maintained with his family over here."
While he confirmed that the Sussexes have not yet recorded the interview with Oprah, he reiterated that the period of Harry and Meghan's time in the UK is "over."
Mr Ship continued: "They have washed their hands of pretty much everything here.
"I don't think they would have been expecting to keep many or any of the titles they've got.
"We've got to face facts here. Their lives are in America, and everything they do from here on in is going to be in America.
"They are not here anymore. They have moved on."
Meanwhile, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's agreement to do an explosive tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey "has made the Palace nervous", insiders say.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could now lose their royal patronages following the announcement that they are to appear in a bombshell 90-minute special on US TV.
It comes just days after Meghan's High Court privacy battle and just hours after the couple announced they are expecting their second child.
An insider has said there is "a great deal of nervousness" at the Palace about the interview, which is set to air next month and lift the lid on Megxit.
Meghan and Prince Harry moved to California with their son Archie last year after quitting the Royal Family.
And Prince Harry is “delighted the secret is finally out” that his wife Meghan is expecting a baby, after swearing friends to secrecy for weeks.
One source told The Mirror: "Harry was practically on cloud nine. He was so happy at letting them all know and sharing in their happiness."
The couple are set to possibly lose all their royal patronages as it is believed the Queen will ask them give up their links with organisations passed down through the Royal Family, reports the Daily Mail.
If asked by the Queen to relinquish such links, it would see Harry, 36, stripped of his three remaining honorary military titles.
It could potentially even mean he would have to give up his patronages with the Rugby Football Union, Rugby Football League, and the London Marathon.
For Meghan, 39, it would mean stepping down as a patron of the National Theatre, a role she was given in 2019 after being held by the Queen for 45 years.
The interview titled "Oprah with Meghan and Harry" will air on CBS on March 7.
CBS said in a statement: "Winfrey will speak with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, in a wide-ranging interview, covering everything from stepping into life as a Royal, marriage, motherhood, philanthropic work to how she is handling life under intense public pressure.
"Later, the two are joined by Prince Harry as they speak about their move to the US and their future hopes and dreams for their expanding family."
Yesterday, Piers Morgan blasted the couple as "shameless, brazen hypocrites" for their pregnancy announcement photo.
The Good Morning Britain firebrand said the couple "crave attention and publicity" after quitting royal duties.
He said the announcement of the Oprah special was "beyond parody".
The couple shared a black and white picture of themselves under a tree as they announced they were expecting.
In the picture, a shoeless Harry, 36, was resting his hand on Meghan's head as she cradles her bump.
The wonderful news comes just months after Meghan revealed her "unbearable grief" after suffering a miscarriage in July.
Their spokesman added: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child.”
In a statement, Buckingham Palace said: "Her Majesty, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales and the entire family are delighted and wish them well.”
Source: Read Full Article