Horror moment house EXPLODES in huge fireball as fire crews deploy four engines and a drone to tackle blaze

Horror moment house EXPLODES in huge fireball as fire crews deploy four engines and a drone to tackle blaze

April 18, 2022

THIS is the horrifying moment a house EXPLODED in a huge fireball before crews rushed in to tackle the blaze.

Terrified onlookers watched as the inferno began in a garage before spreading to a house in Hull, East Yorkshire.


No-one was injured in the blaze, which fire crews confirmed was sparked accidentally around 3.20pm yesterday.

A Humberside Fire and Rescue spokesperson said four fire engines rushed to tackle the flames – which they called "quite severe".

The force's drone was also used to make sure the fire hadn't spread along rooftops.

Read more UK news

Harry vows to ‘make world a better place’ in kids’ TV interview

Harry & Meg hire Obama’s ex-bodyguard as they sue UK for removing security

Stomach-churning footage shows the moment horrified neighbours ran away shouting as the blaze exploded in a huge fireball.

Crackling sounds are heard as the inferno took hold of the rear-side of the building.

Neighbour Ellie Bell, 23, said she first spotted smoke pouring through her window.

Most read in The Sun

STAR'S SPLIT

Hollywood star Thandiwe Newton splits from hubby & is urged to get counselling

COMEDY GOLD

BGT's Simon Cowell gives golden buzzer to Axel Blake – but viewers slam 'fix'

'THANKS ASDA'

I'm mum of 7 and I was fuming when Asda said my £20 Easter eggs 'don't exist'

'No one is taking my seat!'

BGT's Amanda Holden gives stern warning to Simon Cowell

She ran downstairs to find the back of her house gripped by flames.

The resident got her cat and dog to safety – before rushing back in to rescue her gerbils.

Humberside Fire and Rescue station manager Claire Tates told Hull Live: "We have had four fire engines here and we've also had the drone in attendance to check the rooftops for any fire spread.

"We've now got fire investigation officers here who are on the scene with the police and are working also in collaboration with the council to resolve this incident."

Locals were urged to keep their windows shut yesterday evening to prevent smoke inhalation as the flames were tackled.


    Source: Read Full Article