EuroMillions results LIVE: National Lottery numbers and Thunderball draw tonight, January 22, 2020January 22, 2021
THE draw for tonight's National Lottery EuroMillions (January 22, 2021) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Could tonight's jackpot see you buy that dream car or go on that holiday of a lifetime you've always dreamt of?
Every EuroMillions ticket also bags you an automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player will pocket £1million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by checking your ticket against tonight's numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery Euromillions winning numbers are: 16, 47, 42, 08, 44 and the Lucky Stars are: 07, 06. Tonight’s estimated jackpot is £71 million.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 08, 10, 18, 21, 38 and the Thunderball is 08. Full details of winners and prizes will follow shortly.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: JQGZ63857.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France's Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous UK winner who's whole life was altered with their jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted a huge £161,653,000 in the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they played the draw on August, 10, 2012, while Jane Park became Britain's youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight's jackpot of £49million see you handing in your notice and swapping the daily commute for slurping champagne on a super yacht or lying back on a private beach in the Bahamas?
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article