Casey Anthony heard reporting ‘assault’ in 911 call after Florida bar fight

Casey Anthony heard reporting ‘assault’ in 911 call after Florida bar fight

June 2, 2021

More On:

casey anthony

Woman poured drink on Casey Anthony at Florida bar during spat over ex: report

Casey Anthony juror speaks out, says he regrets his decision to acquit

Casey Anthony P.I.? Accused child-killer opens private investigation firm

Casey Anthony confesses — to speeding in Florida

Casey Anthony is reportedly heard in a 911 call claiming an “assault” and “harassment” from a woman whom she has accused of dousing her with a drink at a Florida bar.

Anthony — who was acquitted a decade ago of murdering her 2-year-old daughter — called West Palm Beach cops from O’Shea’s Irish Pub after an argument over a man she and the drink-wielder had both previously dated turned messy.

She alleged that the woman, identified as Thelma Moya, poured a drink on her leg during the altercation.

“It was a repeated incident, it was harassment, on top of the repeat offense,” the 35-year-old woman is heard saying in the audio, which was published by TMZ.

“They were throwing drinks,” she says. “It was a verbal assault outside and a thrown drink inside. I would like to make an official report.”

Anthony adds: “Just so if it happens again, I can file a restraining order.”

She also tells the dispatcher that her alleged assailant had already left the premises.

Moya told Fox News last week that the incident had “zero to do with an ex-boyfriend.”

“That only reverts to how we originally met,” Moya told the network, adding that the two women are “not friends.”

“It wasn’t just over an ex-boyfriend,” she added. “There’s more to it I wish to not say.”

But Anthony has told investigators the pair had been mired in a longstanding beef over their mutual beau, TMZ previously reported.

Anthony was found guilty in 2011 of four misdemeanor counts of lying to police — who were investigating the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, and the child’s eventual death in 2008 — but was cleared by the jury on all serious charges she faced.

Anthony was sentenced to four years behind bars, but was released just weeks later, in July 2011, due to credit for time served.

A juror in her sensational murder trial recently said that he regrets his decision to acquit her on the more serious charges, adding it still “haunts” him a decade later.

Share this article:

Source: Read Full Article