America's Most Wanted host John Walsh says Brian Laundrie could walk across border ‘naked with his hair on fire'

America's Most Wanted host John Walsh says Brian Laundrie could walk across border ‘naked with his hair on fire'

October 14, 2021

BRIAN Laundrie could walk over the US-Mexico border "naked with his hair on fire" and no one would recognize him, America’s Most Wanted host John Walsh says.

The fugitive, 23, has been missing for almost a month and cops do not know his whereabouts.


Criminal investigator Walsh suggested Laundrie may have traveled to Mexico.

He told ID Wednesday: “He (Laundrie) could walk across the border naked with his hair on fire and nobody would notice him.

“I think that’s maybe where he’s hiding – and somebody might be helping him.”

Walsh alleged that Laundrie’s parents Chris and Roberta may be helping the 23-year-old. There is no evidence to support these claims.

The criminal investigator said he's received thousands of potential leads.

Walsh said: “Most of them are about my theory of his father driving him to the Mexican border and letting him go through Mexico.”

He also thinks the fugitive is alive and claimed he may be armed. It's not known if Laundrie is carrying a weapon.

Walsh said: “I believe he’s out there with the aid of his parents. I believe they might have given him a gun. And I would hate to see someone else become a victim of this guy.”

Read our Brian Laundrie live blog for the very latest news and updates…

The TV host says he has also received calls about potential sightings in the Bahamas. There is no evidence suggesting Laundrie is in the Caribbean country.

Laundrie was reported missing on September 17 – days after allegedly telling his parents that he was going for a hike in the Carlton Reserve.

The 25,000-acre national park is home to alligators, venomous snakes, Florida panthers, and bears.

It's thought that millions of dollars have already been spent on the operation.

Search and rescue expert Mike Hadsell told the Daily Mail: “I can accurately estimate they are spending $200,000 a day on this search.”

Survivalists say that police should’ve found evidence by now if Laundrie is hiding out in the park.

In an interview with The Herald-Tribune, wilderness expert Mark Burrow said that the fact cops haven’t might indicate that Laundrie wasn’t there.

FBI agents issued an arrest warrant, accusing the 23-year-old of swiping a Capital One debit card.

Former US Marshal Lenny DePaul believes the fugitive is "sleeping with one eye open" as he fears law enforcement's next move.

'HE'S GONNA MESS UP'

He told the New York Post: “He’s gonna mess up. He’s going to make a mistake.”

Reality TV star Dog the Bounty Hunter has been scouring the Fort de Soto campground in Florida in the hunt for clues.

He received a tip-off that Laundrie and his parents visited the site on September 6.

Dog reportedly found a  "makeshift campsite" while searching for the fugitive and has turned over information to the FBI.

He discovered a Monster energy drink can that looked like it had been recently discarded. It’s not known if the can was Laundrie's.

Dog's team is also investigating potential leads from Colorado to Hawaii as the search intensifies, according to Newsweek.

Meanwhile, coroners on Tuesday announced Laundrie’s fiancée Gabby Petito’s cause of death.

Teton County Coroner Dr Brent Blue confirmed that the vlogger died by strangulation.

He added that the vlogger's predicted death was three to four weeks before her body was found. The body was outside "in the wilderness" for this time.

The doctor also confirmed that YouTuber was not pregnant at the time of her death.

Blue said a toxicology report was unable to be released.

The Laundrie family lawyer Steve Bertolino branded Gabby’s death a “tragedy”.



We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS

    Source: Read Full Article